What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Friday, August 21, 2009

Need a Laugh?

The following pictures all have extensive stories, but the important thing is that they are all goofy and enjoyable to look at. I especially enjoyment in sharing them...so ummm feel free to enjoy 'em.

Maggie gave this emergency blanket to Meg and I when we left
for Cajon del Maipo. I told her that if I found myself in a canoe
in a state of emergency like this girl, I would use it.
Please notice Megan's left eye ball. This picture provided us
with laughter for the rest of the day and beyond.

Cat Constipation.
[Photos by Rose Fair.]

Meg and I had quite the time fixing her toilet after their big party
the night before. Luckily we now know the word for plunger
in Spanish. Super useful, huh?

Disclaimer: The problem in Megan's toilet was NOT the
cause of the above constipated cat Chiquita in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers