What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cloud Magic

Hello Loved Ones!
I love you and miss you & am so fortunate
that you
take the time to read about my
thoughts and adventures.
I hope that you
enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy
writing it
and that you enjoy viewing the
photos as much as I enjoy taking them.
Yesterday when I was walking the 4 blocks to
the metro stop,
I became mesmerized by the
clouds. The sky was only describable
through photography, and I'm happy I
was able to capture and share
these pictures. Much love!
Can't wait to hear what you think!

The world outside my gate.

On the move.
My friendly reminder that I am almost home.





This is the cineplex that is like 4 blocks from my house.
I believe there
are close to 18 screens here plus
restaurants and bars. It is insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers