What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Monday, August 3, 2009

My View at Dusk

The Sky On Fire.

I would rather be a superb meteor,
every atom of me in magnificent glow,
than a sleepy, permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.
--Jack London


Change.Your.Reality

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty! I love your blog! What an amzing summer you've had! How's your foot doing by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so inspirational! i love the quotes. also i love your blogs new layout. miss youuuu rose!

    ReplyDelete

Followers