What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Official Girls Club Monthly Newsletter

I got to talk to my mama and sissy this week FINALLY after not Skyping for nearly 2 weeks! The time flew by because I was so busy but I never want to let that much time pass without talking to my favorite ladies. Lee Lee, good luck with CSULA starting up soon and I am happy that you made it through all that administrative poopy! It is so hard to deal with "the system" but you sure passed the test with flying colors. Mama, I think that you could seriously be a graphic designer. Those new pictures you posted are amazing of Franklin and all of his marine friends. I just hope that my humble hiking pictures can compare to yours. The following pics are for you ladies as well as any other loyal reader of my Blog. Aqui estan:









1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! So cute that you had those notes for your mom and sister. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers