What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Friday, October 23, 2009

Argentina Memories

I could NEVER hope to write down all the memories that I made during my trip to Cordoba, Argentina this past weekend. But what I do want to say is that todo pasa por algo, my penpal is an amazing friend, I am super proud of my Spanish and of myself as this weekend, and I absolutely LOVE Argentina. Here's some pics to commemorate my amazing time...complete with inside jokes that might only make sense to me, Megan, and the girls but oh well! Enjoy:




















The Most Memorable Lines of the Trip:
  • R: El tiene mucho pelo en su pecho...M: Huh? He has a candle on the ceiling?
  • OK we are definitely never going on a boat with him. I don't want him having even a notion that his dream will be coming true. --M
  • Bus dude: Quieres champagne? (while I had wine in my hand) Rose: Tengo dos manos..?
  • Look at that guy. He's got those sad Elijah Wood eyes. --M
  • Simon says touch my pico.
  • Just because he's short doesn't mean he has nothing to offer the world. --Meg to me
  • Just because he's old doesn't mean he has nothing to offer the world. --Me to Meg later
  • Foto con la frutilla! Foto con la frutilla! --Man with a strawberry for a head
  • HEEEEERREE!!
  • Meg: Que es una planchita? ... Dani: Ah un lisador. ... Meg: Ohhh si! Quita risas, hace lisas.
  • Hot heladero: Que flavor? ... Us: Ummm vainilla con un pinche de amor. ;)
  • My ice cream cone crazily breaking in half suddenly and my appreciation for the power of Karma
  • "Breakfast of Champions." --Meg about our breakfast of m&m's and coffee
  • Ella es espantosa. Ohh ooops I mean: Ella es espantada.
  • That guy from Venezuela was hella shady. HAHA
  • Thou hads't me enchanted m'lady.
  • There's nothing exotic about being an American. .... He DOESN'T know that! (my favorite line from PS I Love You which we watched on the 15 hour bus ride home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers