What a Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World
“Whenever you throw a stone into the water, you never know where it will land, how many ripples it will create, where those ripples will go or what they will touch. So keep tossing stones. It's the only way to live.” --Sally Rose

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Porque?

I've been up to my ears in responsibilities due to preparation for my Chilean visa. It is SUCH a lengthy and complex process. But luckily I am not taking very hard classes this term. I did that last term and I think I deserve a break before I challenge myself for 6 months in another country. Ya...I think I deserve a little break. Once this car ordeal is over, I can also relax a bit. If all goes well, we should have our car back tomorrow. That is after I bike another 5 miles out there (again) to see if it is ready. I can't wait to have my baby back...it will be nice to have transportation again. You know, I always seem to feel so stressed out about life but as long as you get at least two things accomplished each day that move you towards your goal, you will feel much more sane.

Every day I get one more thing ready for Chile or I make one call for school or FAFSA or job applications. And I find peace in this because if I tried to get everything done all at once, I would go crazy. I told my best friend to do this too and I think it has kept her sane as well. Actually never mind she is just naturally kinda crazy ;) jk meg Pray that I get the Gilman scholarship and that I get Financial Aid for next school year. I will be hoping and praying too! Much love and thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers